Polimaster is a leading global manufacturer of radiation detection equipment. Our radiation detection and monitoring equipment is used in more than 75 countries and meets the requirements of our customers.
Polimaster was founded in 1992 by talented and enthusiastic inventor Mr. Alexander Antonovsky and his several supporters. The company was comprised of 15 passionate about radiation detection workers. Mr. Antonovsky`s experience and deep knowledge in radiation protection became the lifeblood of business success.
Polimaster today – it is more than 200 specialists working in different countries, who produces products of high demand, that meet international needs. Today Polimaster Team is the world`s leader in the field of nuclear safety and security.
The main application fields of our devices include: personal radiation control of the staff of the radiation-related objects (Nuclear Power Plants), combating illicit trafficking and inadvertent movements of nuclear materials, liquidation of consequences of nuclear and radiation accidents, environment radiation monitoring, radiation control of private and industrial buildings, combined gamma radiation and chemical agent detection, calibration and checking of equipment.
Polimaster team presents the full line of professional radiation equipment: electronic dosimeters, personal radiation detectors, spectroscopic personal radiation detectors, identification devices, portal monitors, activity monitors, area monitoring systems, mobile laboratories, calibration equipment, networked solutions etc.
Polimaster competitive advantages:
- the world's only manufacturer of commercially producing wrist dosimeter
- the world`s first manufacturer who developed and produced combined gamma-neutron search devices of pager type and remains the leader in this field
- among the first manufacturers in the world, who developed and produced highly sensitive search pager type devices and remains the leader in this field
- the world`s first manufacturer, who developed and produced combined search device and dosimeter
- among the first manufacturers in the world, who introduced the system of radiation control which enables operational management and data transmitting in real-time from distributes network of devices.
Projects, where Polimaster equipment was used:
- Games of the XXVIII Olympiad in Athens 2004
- XV Pan American Games: Rio de Janeiro 2007
- Games of the XXIX Olympiad in Beijing 2008
- NASCAR racing events in Daytona Beach, 2008
- FIFA World Cup 2010, South Africa
- Games of the XXX Olympiad in London 2012
- XXII Olympic Winter Games in Sochi 2014
- Ice Hockey World Championship in Minsk 2014
10 facts about the Company
Polimaster possesses all the resources necessary to adapt to rapid changes of the modern world: from highly qualified and motivated professionals to well-established technological processes.
- 7 manufacturing, service and marketing companies in Belarus, Japan, Lithuania and the United States are part of Polimaster Holdings.
- 57 dealers in 45 countries carry out sales and technical support.
- POLIMASTER® products are sold in more than 75 countries around the world.
- More than 200 full time employees with wide-range experience in science, research and development, engineering and manufacturing of radiation measuring are engaged in all stages of instrument development and production.
- 3430 sq.m is the total area of production and engineering facilities in CIS, Europe and the USA.
- More than 17 000 instruments are manufactured annually.
- More than 140 different instruments and their modifications were designed by Polimaster Team.
- Polimaster Holdings gained more than 80 appropriate national and international certificates of countries and regions we operate in, including ANSI (USA), GOST (Russia) and ITRAP (IAEA) program.
- Polimaster's quality system meets ISO 9001 standard.
- Since 1997 Polimaster has been a member of European Nuclear Society, the largest society of nuclear science, research and industry in Europe.
Research, Development & Manufacturing Enterprise
51, Skoriny str.
Republic of Belarus
Phone: +375 (17) 268 68 19
Fax: +375 (17) 264 23 56
Distributor in Europe
Polimaster Europe UAB
Ezero str., 4,
Didziasalio k., Nemezio sen.
LT-13264 Vilniaus r.
Phone: +370 (5) 210 23 23, +370 (5) 210 23 24
IP Management and Investment Company in Europe
Polimaster Investments Limited
56 Stavrou Avenue, Office 104,
CY-2035 Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus
Phone: +357 22 022 619
Distributor and technical support of products in Japan
Polimaster Japan 株式会社
AUBE2 5-177 Kuratsuki, Kanazawa,Ishikawa Prefecture, 920-8203
Phone:+ 81 (076)-201-8623
Fax: + 81 (076)-201-8624
Distributor in North America
44873 Falcon Place, Suite 128
Sterling, VA 20166, USA
Phone: +1 (703) 525-5075, +1 (571) 218-0902
FAX: +1 (703) 525-5079
Toll Free: +1 (866) 560-7654(POLI)
IP Management Company in the USA
Polimaster IP Solutions, LLC
44873,Falcon Place Suite 128
Phone: +1 (703) 525 5075
FAX: +1 (703) 525 5079
Head Holding Company in Europe
Polimaster Holding GmbH
1040 Vienna Austria
Phone: +43 (0)1 504 73 24-00